DXC Technology Provider Training Manager in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/ .
The Provider Training Manager is a direct client contact position responsible for leading delivery of the provider training/services area. The Provider Training Manager promotes Customer Satisfaction through efficient, effective delivery of services proactively managing issues that could impact service delivery, identifying and driving transformation optimization and growth opportunities while managing scope, and coordination of all aspects of delivery. The Provider Training Manager understands the client at the local, country, region and WW level to analyze delivery requirements, contribute to client’s strategic business plan, and create incremental revenue opportunities. The Provider Training Manager owns the cost expense within the account and actively seeks opportunities to drive down the cost of delivery. The Provider Training Manager develops and nurtures an excellent client relationship while managing all functions associated within the Provider Training and Services area.
Must be located in Pennsylvania onsite (Camp Hill, PA)
• Leads the services and tasks associated with the Provider Training and Services team.
• Maintains customer operational relationship: develops & nurtures to excellent customer satisfaction.
• Grows understanding of customer at local & country level to analyze delivery requirements & contribute to customer strategic business plan.
• Contact for operational & tactical issues representing delivery of all Provider Training services to the customer: manages performance metrics, reporting, escalation & communication.
• Ensures performance goals are met for all in scope services within the Provider Services functional area, identifying & analyzing gaps & implementing corrective action plans as appropriate.
• Ability to effectively and proactively manage risk for low risk projects.
• Assures compliance with the company and customer's HR, PR, legal, financial, ethics and government related policies, strategies, and processes.
Education and Experience Required:
• First Level University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• At least one year of experience in training development and training implementation for large-scale system implementation
• E-learning experience
• 1 -3 years relevant industry experience.
• ITIL/ITSM knowledge.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Ability to build & manage strong customer relationship.
• Influence & negotiation skill.
• Ability to apply business management & financial concepts to analyze business needs.
• Ability to prepare clear, concise and persuasive communications for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing, presentation skills, listening actively and projecting a trustable image.
• Ability to understand & analyze an issue or problem to implement a corrective action plan Applies appropriate technical knowledge and methods to resolve business issues.
• Ability to lead cross cultural, cross tower & cross business team for effective & efficient customer support.
• Ability to proactively & effectively manage risk on low to medium risk projects.
• Consistently applies Quality & Continuous Improvement Plans.
• Ability to develop & present high impact message to customer.
• Industry sector knowledge (finance, manufacturing, etc.).
• Crisis & conflict management.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities