DXC Technology Provider Services Representative in Hartford, Connecticut
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/ .
This role will be in East Hartford. The details for the Provider Services Representative are below.
· Responsible for answering 50-80 calls per day
· Assists physicians, hospitals and clinics with medical claim submission procedures for the CMS 1500 & UB 04 claim forms
· Assists physicians, hospitals and clinics with completion of provider enrollment applications
· Provide explanation of claim payment questions
· Responsible for escalating complicated claim questions
· Provider support for Web based applications & EDI claim submission
Education and Experience Required:
· High school education or equivalent.
· Typically requires 1-3 years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Medical Billing Experience
· Superior communication skills both written and verbal
· Excellent customer service skills, active listening skills, and proper phone etiquette
· Ability to multi-task
· Computer proficiency, including use of web applications & Microsoft suite
· Problem solving skills
· Accuracy in data entry
· Familiarity with computer technology
· Oversee compliance with operating procedures and standards
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities