DXC Technology SAP Security Engineer in Houston, Texas
The SAP Security Engineer (L3/L4) will be responsible for Managing Projects and Ticket requests for Role development, Audit remediations, GRC tool deep support, and Adhoc tasks from various systems SAP environments. This position will work closely with the business and IT analysts to run and maintain the USPS SAPs (Lighthouse, COMPASS, XIP/PIP, etc.). The SME will monitor existing data integrations and become the lead for designing, development, testing and deploying capabilities related to the business requirements and overseen the compliance policies.
· Support GRC environment on all areas (User Provisioning, Risk Management, Emergency Access Management)
· Responsible for writing reports, query routines, and designing implementing new applications.
· Data analysis, data migration and data conversions.
· Data mining, data analysis, develops reports and queries.
· Automation requests per business and IT
· Analyzes technical and business requirements and translates them into system specifications.
· Lead small to medium technical projects for organization projects across platforms or business areas.
· Design, Develop, Test & Deploy custom integration solutions
· Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and prepare technical documents
· Background in how SAP GRC tool and Security areas
· BS in Computer Science or Information Systems
· 10+ years’ experience with SAP Security and GRC
· Experience in HANA Security
· Experience with GRC (all areas)
· Knowledge of system design and architectural IT process
· Understand Risk Managment
· Ability to learn and work in a fast-paced, agile team environment and manage multiple priorities
· Strong analytical aptitude
· Ability to provide excellent customer service, with focus on attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the organization, including technical documentation and soft communication skills
· Ability to work at a high level with minimal supervision
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities