DXC Technology Provider Enrollment Insurance Healthcare Representative in Tallahassee, Florida
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/ .
The Insurance/Healthcare job family contains positions associated with providing consultancy utilizing knowledge and expertise on insurance and healthcare. Develops and implements general insurance and health policies in accordance with state and federal laws. Creates and carry out various credentialing processes in relation to physicians, medical assistants, and various other healthcare professionals. Upholds customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. Provides directions for utilization review. Maintains timeliness on enrollment and communicates deficiencies to providers via written correspondence. Maintains up-to-date data and ensures timely renewals or provider files.
• Participates as a member of a team centered in a production based environment.
• Completes tasks beyond general support level with an ability to meet daily production requirements.
• Process applications checking for full completeness and accuracy.
• Accepts instruction and direction from leadership. Ability to manage tasks and assignments without detailed direction.
• Identifies, prioritizes and resolves some issues independently, and escalates more complex questions or issues appropriately.
• Complies with contract requirements, business unit rules and related and legal regulations.
• Performs other job-related duties within the job scope as requested by management.
• Well organized with the ability to manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
• Data entry and credentialing experience preferred.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high school Degree; may hold Bachelor’s degree.
• Typically, 1-2 years of working experience in related fields.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Prior office or clerical experience.
• Ability to follow written policies and procedures.
• Ability to access and retrieve information using a PC and basic understanding of Microsoft Office products with an emphasis on Outlook, Excel, and/or Microsoft Word.
• Ability to follow procedural guidelines with a focus on adaptability and multitasking skills.
• Ability to work on assignments with limited instructions from leadership.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage time.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities