DXC Technology Provider Enrollment Outreach Specialist in Tallahassee, Florida
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/.
The Provider Enrollment Outreach Specialist will be responsible for providing outreach to Florida Medicaid providers via phone and/or email in support of enrollment into the Florida Medicaid program. Creates and carry out various credentialing processes in relation to physicians, medical assistants, and various other healthcare professionals. Upholds customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. Maintains up-to-date data of provider files.
• Under minimal direction, performs routine and complex tasks related to the support of Florida Medicaid Provider Enrollment. Applies knowledge of established procedures to research and resolve escalated customer questions or management requests. Acts as the initial contact for escalated issues from the support staff and escalates only the most complex issues to the leadership team.
• Processes, researches and analyzes enrollment applications, identifies issues/deficiencies and reports as necessary, and proactively outreaches to peers, Supervisor, and/or providers upon findings. Refers questionable enrollment issues to the leadership team.
• Prepares and analyzes administrative reports; makes recommendations to management.
• Completes tasks beyond general support level with an ability to meet daily production requirements.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high school Degree; may hold Bachelor’s degree.
• 1-2 years of working experience in credentialing, provider enrollment, or customer service related fields.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Great organizational skills and time management habits
• Ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail and quality-oriented
• Ability to access and retrieve information using a PC and basic understanding of Microsoft Office products with an emphasis on Outlook, Excel, and/or Microsoft Word.
• Ability to follow procedural guidelines with a focus on adaptability and multitasking skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with client, management, and Florida Medicaid providers.
• Ability to work on assignments with limited instructions from leadership.
• Ability to follow written policies and procedures.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities