DXC Technology Provider Relations Field Representative in Tucker, Georgia
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/ .
This position is remote and needs to be based in South Georgia! Must reside in the following counties:
Atkinson, Baker, Ben Hill, Berrien, Brantley, Brooks, Clinch, Coffee, Colquitt, Cook, Decatur, Early, Echols, Grady, Irwin, Lanier, Lowndes, Miller, Mitchell, Pierce, Seminole, Thomas, Tift, Turner, Worth
Reporting to the Provider Relations Supervisor, a Provider Field Representative is responsible for representing the Department of Community Health (DCH) in the field to assist the Medicaid provider community with claims, provider enrollment and other duties as assigned. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting providers with investigation of problematic claims
• Monitoring and keeping abreast of billing manual changes as it relates to claims processing, etc. and their impact on the provider community
• Conducting training webinars
• Public speaking at association conferences and the Medicaid Fair
• Developing training materials and presentations
• Using Microsoft PowerPoint to create presentations
• Maintaining a valid driver’s license and using a DXC issued vehicle responsibly
• Developing relationships with the provider community
• Acting with integrity and ethics at all times
• Interacting with DCH employees to resolve complex issues/topics that cannot be resolved in-house.
• Resolving and following-up on all open CTNs within 72 business hours of CTMS assignment
• Reviewing and resolving special processing of claims (Special Batching).
• Completing a weekly status report
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Healthcare experience and one (1) year experience in the health care billing or healthcare public relations field (5 years total).
Knowledge and Skills:
General healthcare knowledge of commercial and government insurance programs.
At least 2 years of Medicaid claims/policies and procedures knowledge required
Experience resolving and following up on claims
Customer Service skills
Strong Presentation skills
Ability to work independently while traveling
Basic understanding of healthcare related technologies.
Basic knowledge of project management, research and problem resolution techniques.
Ability to plan and meet deadlines.
Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to understand instructions and accomplish tasks.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Good business and technical writing skills to ensure that all documentation meets required standards.
Advanced computer skills to minimize training time for organization specific software.
Good research skills.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities